Family HealthCare has a team of medically trained interpreters to help with language needs.
- Interpreting services breaks language barriers for our patients and our community
- Free of charge for Family HealthCare patients
- Several languages are available including Arabic, Bosnian, Kurdish, Nepali, Vietnamese, Kirundi, Swahili, Somali, Spanish and Kinyarwanda
- Eight in-house interpreters
- Interpreters can be requested for outside appointments
- Other languages available through language phone line
- American sign language available
We strive to honor and respect the cultural beliefs and values of our patients as we determine medical care plans. If your medical care requires any written instructions, we will provide them to you in your chosen language.